The Mississippi Podiatric Medical Association has scheduled the 2015 Spring Conference, March 26-29 in Biloxi. The conference will feature:
- A pre-conference lab on Wednesday, March 25 sponsored by Osteomed in the office of Dr. Ricky Roach in Gulfport. Cost for the lab witl be $150.00;
- Practice Management sessions on Friday, March 27 for both podiatrists and staff lead by Hal Ornstein and Cindy Pezza;
- Dr. Harry Goldsmith, an expert on coding, as the keynote speaker on Friday. March 27.
- A Punch Card Exhibit Hall with a Grand Prize Give-away. (You gotta get your ticket punched by every exhibitor to qualify for the giveaway!);
- A full calendar of PICA-approved continuing education; and
- A Controlled Substance workshop on Sunday, March 29.
The conference will be held at the beautiful Beau Rivage in Biloxi and will enable attendees to take advantage of an exhibit hall and networking and social activities as well.
For more information, contact Ricki Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org of give her a call at (601) 352-1161. Please watch for more details.